Національна молодіжна рада України має змогу відправити делегатів на цей захід – Міжнародний молодіжний табір для країн Великого шовкового шляху.
Deadline: August 10, 2017
Venue: September 21-25, 2017, Baku, Azerbaijan
Open to: Young people from the entire world, (especially Silk Roads Countries)
In the recent years many projects aimed to rising cross-cultural ties between countries were implemented. As one of the Great Silk Way International Youth Union’s objectives is to organize various international training courses and seminars, round-table meetings, exhibitions, conferences, charity marathons, forums and other events aimed at multi-cultural learning, the Union considers that it is important to implement this project in the country where living together among people with different cultures and religions is not a form of behavior, but a way of living.
- To initiate an intercultural dialogue between youth workers;
- To create sustainable motivation and encourage youth for promotion of values and development of actions in the sphere of multicultural dialogue on their local level;
- To create common understanding of intercultural dialogue among participants and to develop participants skills in this field;
- To encourage future network among participants and support potential peer-leaders and multipliers for Intercultural Dialogue working on local level after the participants are back to their countries of residence;
- To explore existing concepts, practices and approaches in intercultural dialogue, non-formal education, project management;
- To ascertain the obligations of community to respect, protect and fulfill the right to equal education among the people representing different cultures, nations and religious.
The participants must:
- be aged 18 and 35;
- be able to work in English;
- be youth workers involved in youth or community projects in their countries and be willing to realize youth initiatives for intercultural dialogue following the residential meeting;
- possess a sense of responsibility for one’s own actions and a commitment to personal and community development;
- be curious, open-minded, appreciate diversity and learn about each other’s realities;
- be interested in creation of network that will collaborate after the project is over;
- demonstrate willingness to work;
- participate at the full duration of the project;
Costs for living arrangements, food, internal transportation and activities are fully provided, however, international participants have just to pay their travel expenses.
Here is the link to the application form: https://docs.google.com/…/1BtR-ggq9RO9Yxe7GTO7iObIGUze…/edit
Send the application form and your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be informed about selection till the 15th of August.