Youth Information and Mobility Day: Your mobility without limits!
Mobility, international opportunities, volunteering, Erasmus +, ISIC card, exchanges … More useful information and everything is in just one day! ?
If you missed our previous events, this one is for you!
We will become your compass because informing all young people about ways to experience the world – Eurodesk mission ?
During the event:
– Eurodesk presentation and why we are informing young people
– The role of Eurodesk multipliers and how to become them
– What is mobility
– Erasmus +: what it is and why it is needed
– Erasmus + mobility types
– ISIC card to promote youth mobility
– How to write motivation letters for international mobility programs
– AEGEE mobility: Europe on Track and Summer Universities
– Erasmus + short-term youth exchanges: features and differences, the experience of participants
– EVS International Volunteering: Expectations vs Realities
– The Human Library: International Mobility Experience
– Young European Ambassador Program
– The opportunity to try playing the game Time to Move by Eurodesk
Do you want to share your story and experience? Write to us and join the event.
? Participation is free of charge, however, pre-registration is available at http://bit.ly/2OQAe1M
When: December 14
❓ How Much: FREE
Details will be provided to registered participants
❗ Participants of NYCU member organizations have the opportunity to reimburse for the road at a pre-agreed cost.
⭐️ Sign up for the event with reimbursement: https://bit.ly/36eUpMS
* The event will be part of the EURODESK Ukraine Advocacy Campaign, conducted jointly by the National Youth Council of Ukraine – NYCUkraine within the project “Strengthening Youth Work in Ukraine” in cooperation with Deutscher Bundesjugendring and with the financial support of the German Foreign Ministry (Auswärtiges Amt)