In order to become a member of the National Youth Council of Ukraine it is necessary to fill in the application form and submit the following package of documents:
Activity for the last 2 years with links to your organization’s activity on social networks, media (no more than 3 pages).
Copies of constituent documents (copy of registration certificate).
A copy of the Charter.
A copy of the nonprofit status document.
Decision of the governing body of the NGO on joining the NYCU
The full package of documents should be sent to: email@example.com
The originals must be sent to the NYCU Secretariat.
Application for joining
To be a member of the National Youth Council of Ukraine:
- Participation and active formation of a rapidly growing network of youth organizations in Ukraine
- Opportunity to influence national and local government programs related to youth.
- Joint development of youth policy in Ukraine at national and local levels
- valuable contacts with other youth organizations and partners (National Youth Councils of European countries).
- Participation in the most important youth events in Ukraine, Europe and the World
- supporting the organization’s goals and promoting its activities
- development of competences and knowledge through participation in training courses prepared by NYCU
- access to current youth policy information, training, grants and exciting events
- Use of resources of partner organizations, NYCU institutions
Motivation to be a volunteer of NYCU
To obtain the status of associate member of the ASSOCIATION with the right to acquire full membership:
- status of public organization
- to be a non-profit public organization
- to have two recommendations of the established model, approved by the ASSOCIATION Council, from two other NGOs – ASSOCIATION members, who have at least 2 years from the date of registration as a legal entity;
- during the year preceding the date of application for the status of associate member of the ASSOCIATION, hold at least three public shares or one long-term project, calculated min. for 100 persons;
- Have an active social media page or site
In order to become a full member of the ASSOCIATION, a public organization must meet the following requirements:
- to be a non-profit organization
- be at least one year in the status of associate member of the ASSOCIATION
- have at least one year from the date of state registration as a public organization
- to participate in at least one project in cooperation with the “NATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL of Ukraine” during the year preceding the date of application for the status of full member of the ASSOCIATION
- have offices in at least 5 regions of Ukraine
- hold at least 1 event per year in at least 5 representative offices
- during the year, have at least five public shares or one long-term project, calculated at a minimum. for 200 people
- have a valid web page
+to submit a report on the work of the organization for one year in an arbitrary form
+ Activity for the last 1 year, (not more than 3 pages)
Copies of constituent documents (copy of the certificate of registration, copy of the Charter, copy of the document on obtaining the status of non-profit organization).