📣 The National Youth Council of Ukraine invites you to the General Assembly of the National Youth Council of Ukraine, which will take place on October 17-18 in Kyiv!
📍Within the event will be:
– presentation of the work of NYCU;
– admission and expulsion of Full Members of the NYCU;
– hearing of reports of statutory bodies of NYCU;
– amendments to the NYCU Statute;
– election to the Membership Commission and the Control and Audit Commission of the NYCU;
– exchange of best practices of youth policy (local, national, international);
– discussions with international experts and NYCU partners in the youth sphere
– presentation of the European Youth Forum;
– special attention is paid to networking 🙂
🤩 Participants will have interesting discussions, group work and public discussions, speeches by international and Ukrainian experts.
☝🏻 Due to quarantine restrictions, physical presence in the General Assembly is only possible for official delegates of the EP and NGOs. For everyone else who wants to join, there will be an online broadcast of the event!
An online broadcast is also available for event guests. Follow our social networks to link to the broadcast 🤗
🤝 The General Assembly of the NYCU will be held within the framework of the National Forum of Youth Dialogue. The Youth Dialogue program is part of the project “Strengthening Young Civil Society and the Culture of Memory” implemented by the National Youth Council of Ukraine together with the National Youth Council of Germany, the Association of German Catholic Youth and the Association of Ukrainian Catholic Students “Obnova” with financial support foreign affairs of Germany.
📆 Registration is required for official and additional delegates. Registration link until October 12, 2020: https://forms.gle/T2TCyBoZnj9m8LXo7
📝 If you have additional questions, please contact the following contacts:
– 099 092 79 62 (Natalia – Secretary General of the NYCU);
☝🏻 Selected participants will receive an invitation by e-mail by October 14, 2020.
😷 The event will take place subject to quarantine restrictions!