Are you a member of a youth public organization registered in Rivne region? Does your NGO want to join the all-Ukrainian youth community and become a member of the National Youth Council of Ukraine – NYCUkraine platform?
We are waiting for you on September 25, where the National Youth Council of Ukraine will hold the Constituent General Meeting of its Detached Division in Rivne region.
To participate in the event, register at the link: http://bit.ly/2K0mui9
What gives membership in the regional youth council (VP NYCU):
– consolidated position of organizations in solving youth problems;
– communication with other youth organizations;
– support in national and international politics;
– the opportunity to influence decisions concerning youth at the national, regional and local levels;
– opportunity to represent Ukrainian youth at the national and international levels (seminars, trainings, round tables, forums, etc.);
– informing about international projects, international policy;
– organizational development (trainings, seminars, etc.);
– advising on youth advocacy.
Who can apply?
– Youth organizations (governing bodies of which are formed of young people under 35, target audience – youth)
– Youth organizations that have existed for at least 1 year.
– Youth organizations that have been in existence for less than a year can apply for associate membership.
The exact time and place of the meeting will be announced to registered participants.
Registration form for participation in the event: https://forms.gle/zn5HkYyaUQbeWRKV6
More detailed information about the activities of the NYCU: http://nycukraine.org/
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +380990927962, Natalia Shevchuk, Secretary General of the NYCU
# NYCU # Participation # Youth #NYCUkraine #Youth # Constituent Assembly # VP