To be a member of the National Youth Council of Ukraine is to:
- Active participation in the development of youth organizations in Ukraine.
- Influence on state programs for youth at different levels.
- Joint development of youth policy at the national and local levels, cooperation with other youth organizations and partners in Europe.
- Participation in key events for young people in Ukraine, Europe and the world, development of competencies through training courses and access to relevant information and resources.
- Using the resources of partner organizations and institutions to support activities.
The process of becoming a member of the NYCU
In order to become a member of the National Youth Council of Ukraine, it is necessary to fill out a questionnaire and application and submit the following package of documents:
- Activities for the last 2 years with references to your organization's activities in social networks, mass media (no more than 3 pages).
- Copies of founding documents (copy of registration certificate).
- A copy of the Charter.
- A copy of the document on obtaining the status of a non-profit organization.
- The decision of the governing body of the NGO to join the NYCU
The complete package of documents must be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The originals must be sent to the Secretariat of the NYCU.
Become a Volunteer of the National Youth Council of Ukraine!
Do you want to make a real contribution to the development of the youth sector?
Become a volunteer of the National Youth Council of Ukraine!
Fill out the form and join our active team to build the future together! 🌟